Main features of the Koreia cabinets include;
- 9° inclination of the gelato display
- Provision for a second level of pans for storage
- Double tempered heated front glass which opens upwards for easier access and cleaning
- Piston controlled front glass opening
- Anodized aluminum framework available in either silver or champagne colours
- Standard cooling system with semi-hermetic compressors on the air-cooling condensing units
- Optional water-cooled and remote systems.
- Programmable hot gas automatic defrost
- Electronic check panel with digital thermometer and thermostat
- 3-Phase or Single Phase Power Supply R404A refridgerant gas
- Standard working temperature of the Koreia gelato cabinets is -18°C to -20°.
- Standard working temperature of the Koreia refrigerated configurations is +4°C / +10°C.
- Standard working temperature of the Koreia deli hot configurations is +70°C.
Models include – Dry hot, baine-marie, soft ventilated, ventilated and static refrigeration, ambient and ice cream.
The Koreia range comes in both straight and curved models. Cabinet widths for the straight models are as follows;
- G6 – 1094mm
- G9 – 1619mm
- G12 – 2144mm
In all cases, add 124mm for side panels
Curved models are available in with 15°, 30°, and 45° variations.
All Koreia cabinets come in two heights – 1338mm and 1464mm.